Saturday, January 7, 2012

Dinner Theater


C-  “The queen’s under a lot of stress.”
P-  “Her army has grown and food demands have increased.”
C-  “If Cleopatra’s armies grow week, Octavian will become the new ruler of Rome and Egypt.
P-  “Even villages like this will be under Roman control.
That means no more private property,
No more money,            
We’ll all be Octavian’s slaves.”
C-   “She has been a nightmare lately.”
P-  “Pigface, come rub my feet.”
C-  “Stupid, where’s my food?”
P-  “If those crops aren’t ready, I’ll light the match to burn this village down myself.”
C-  “What she needs is a good time.  She needs her feasts and her gifts.  We need to find out whether this one is ready for the match or the gold.”
P-  “Last we checked, they didn’t have a temple or even care for their dead properly.”
P- “Does it even have a bathhouse?”
C-  “We need to find out.”
P-  “Those fools won’t even remember us.”
C-  “What was my name last time we were here? ”
P-  “I’ll be Joe.”
C-  “I’ll be Charlesisius.”

P-  “Hello….”

No comments:

Post a Comment